Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Congratulations Leah & Jon!!

Last week I went to San Francisco and then drove up to Napa for the wedding of one of my oldest and very best friends.  Leah and I met when we were freshman in college where we formed a friendship so close we became part of each others family.  She and I have gone through so much together, we know so much about one another, and she and Jon are going to have the most wonderful life together.  I love them both so much and I am sooooo happy for them!!

The wedding was set on 148 acres of land at a friend's family home.  Jon and Leah have an amazing group of extremely talented friends who volunteered to help with food, music, and photography, which made the lavish party extra special. 


Joni nervous about her flower girl role.

1 comment:

HanPlans said...

Those sunflowers are so pretty :)

Leah looks fab!