Monday, August 24, 2009

Jessica's Birthday & Beacon, NY

Saturday night was Jessica's birthday/housewarming party at her new condo in Williamsburg. We must have danced for at least 4 hours. I just remember looking at the clock at 4:30am and not believing it was correct.


Note the power drill.





The next morning I was reminded of my age when I tried to get out of bed and was so sore my knees buckled.

Abe and I recharged with egg sandwiches & iced Americanos and hit the road. We grabbed our friends, Luke and Kim, and drove up to Beacon, NY for a day of art and fresh air. I didn't take enough photos, but I think it was just because I was having too much fun. It was such a dreamy day.



If you have never been to Dia: Beacon you need to go before September 2009 when the Sol Lewitt exhibit ends.



No comments: