Monday, June 15, 2009

Right in the Ol' Pie Hole

You may have noticed on my blog's left side bar that I have a category called "My Bucket List". This is a list of things I want to do before I die. Number 1 on the list was "Having a banana cream pie thrown in my face." This is something I've wanted since I was a child and I've talked about it with my friends quite a bit. Well folks, I'm happy to say that not only am I a 30 year-old with the best friends in the world, but I can cross that item off my bucket list!!

Special thanks to Lauren for baking such a delicious pie, Piper for rubbing it in my face real good, Eddie for taking such a good video, Abe for warning about the need to protect my dress, and Colleen for putting a paper towel bib on me. And a big applause to Lauren, Piper, Meredith, Margot, and Colleen for choreographing a seamless production.

No comments: