Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday Thoughts

  • Got street meat from the gyro cart today. This was my first and last time. I don't even want to talk about what I tried to eat.
  • In my office we have a jar of jellybeans at the reception desk. The mailman and UPS man take some every single day. This is totally okay, but I wonder how much reception desk candy they eat in one day.
  • I somehow misplaced $600 in cash. I'm trying not to freak out too much and am 90% sure it is in my apartment somewhere. At this point I wish I just knew if I really lost it or if it was just hiding. At least it is making us give our apartment a serious scrub down.
  • Hamsters have gigantic testicles for such a small animal.

1 comment:

Ryan Green said...

I did a Google search for my name months ago (yes, I know that's narcissistic) and didn't expect to find a female in Brooklyn who sells handbags. My wife and I used to live in Queens, so I enjoy peeking at your blog from time to time to see your spin on NYC. I thought I'd give you a giant, digital, high five from the other side of the country. Keep being creative!