Monday, June 16, 2008

Renegade Craft Fair :: Brooklyn

Oh man, pulling off a table at a big craft fair in 2 days is not something I would want to do again. I had all my product, but there is so much more to plan out when you don't do this all the time...tablecloths, signs, price tags, credit card machines...

Luckily, I have Abe, and he's happy to help...and willing to let me lash out at him when I'm stressed and tired and just need to complain. He's also good to have around because he's tall and can reach things without standing on a chair. This came in handy on Saturday when we had CRAZY thunderstorms and had to pull down signs and merchandise in .2 seconds.




It rained so hard the water was ankle-deep and we had to close up shop a couple hours early. Luckily I didn't lose any products, but it was still a bummer.

Sunday was better - it rained for the first part of the day, but from 4-7 it was great and business was booming. Unfortunately, I didn't take photos pre-storm on Saturday so I only have post-rain on Sunday when half my booth (and everyone around me) was soggy.

Drinking beer is a great stress-reliever.


1 comment:

Allyson said...

so fun!! i really need to come to one of these!!!!!