Saturday, June 7, 2008

Pre-Party Planning

My 100th post! I feel like I should do something special, but I was actually coming on here to talk about pre-party planning.

Last night Colleen and I (and Abe) got together to pick out songs to play at the birthday party after the bands are done and its time for us to have a good old fashioned DANCE PARTY! We had 4 Apple laptops on the table - it was a little obscene.

We spent most of the night just fooling around and Abe giving iBook lessons to Colleen. We also managed to spend an hour researching Dan Smith of the ubiquitous fliers seen around NYC that read "Dan Smith Will Teach You Guitar". We found a great article written by someone who actually took a lesson from him, and we also found a weird, earnest song someone wrote and performed that references him.

I got a manicure yesterday and it matched the cherries we were eating perfectly.


We at over 2 pounds of cherries last night.

No comments: