Thursday, February 1, 2007

Cherry Red with White Stripes


I'm finally getting my new tote bags posted on my website. I've had them for a while, but haven't had time to take photos and get them web-ready. I have 4 different fabrics. Two of them are patterned and I don't plan on screenprinting these bags....but maybe I will, I don't know. The camouflage one could use a little sprucing up I supposed. The natural cotton tote and the Blue Denim tote will definitely be printed with a variety of different images. The first image I have is called "Circle of Life (if you are a frog)", but I have others in the works! All of the totes have 1 interior pocket and 1 exterior pocket. The opening of the tote is lined with multi-colored striped ribbon. All zippers used are my trademark bright green YKK zippers with pull-tabs. Cherry Red with White Stripes.

No comments: