Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Best Friend's Wedding

This weekend Abe and I went to Kennebunkport, ME for Allyson and Mike's wedding.    Allyson and I have been best friends for 18 years and I've known Mike since they first started dating over 7 years ago.  I can't even begin to describe how beautiful the weekend was - both visually and emotionally. -Let's just say that this wedding was one of the best days of MY life.  I'll never forget it - we had soooooooo much fun!

Allyson was a pretty chilled out bride, but tagging all lollipops almost pushed her over the edge. Carolyn (one of the bridesmaids) made all the pops - amazing!   They were used for seat assignments.
Allyson and her parents practice the big walk!

Sorry little guy, you were very delicious.
Shana's turn for make-up.
Pre-ceremony lobster rolls (not shown here because they were devoured).
Our bouquets done by Danielson Flowers were GORGEOUS. 
We took photos before the ceremony so we could all enjoy the cocktail hour.  Such a good move.
Me, the maid of honor, smooching the bride.  I love Mike's face.

No comments: