Monday, October 26, 2009

It's Always Green in Philadelphia

Always Green cause it was the Green Family Weekend!

Abe and I drove down Saturday morning and met up with my sister and parents. First we went and had lunch at Reading Terminal Market.

Have you ever had scrapple? You should really try it some time.



A little Amish boy gave me a piece and I ate a nibble (and almost threw up).



The market was insanely overwhelming. My dad and I split some oysters and I got crab and shrimp jambalaya.









Jaime's boyfriend met up with us and we all heading off to the Mütter Museum. The Mütter Museum was founded to educate future doctors about anatomy and human medical anomalies. I saw a hair ball the size of a softball that was pulled out of a person's intestines.



Then we went to the park and played with Ezra's dog, Wesley. I love Wes and will probably steal him one day.





Then we went back to my parents' hotel and had drinks, which turned into dinner, which turned into karaoke, which turned into 2am.



Me & my mom singing "Baby Love"





Me & my sister singing our fave karaoke song - "Semi-Charmed Life".


3 comments:

HanPlans said...

my favourite karaoke song is Suddenly I See by Kt Tunstall or I Only Wanna Be With You by Dusty Springfield

Ryan Green said...

Oh Suddenly I See is a good one - don't think I could pull it off b/c it's in a high key, but it's definitely a good karaoke song!

Ryan Green said...
This comment has been removed by the author.