Friday, December 12, 2008

Church Goin' Folk

Last night Abe and I got into the holiday season spirit and went to St. Patrick's Cathedral for the 29th Annual "A City Singing at Christmas" concert.

I met Abe in Grand Central Terminal so we could watch the light show for a few minutes.



The concert was free and open to the public, but luckily (and the whole reason I knew about this event) my co-worker was singing in the Cathedral of St. Patrick Choir and he got us "preferred seating".



The music event featured The Cathedral of St. Patrick Choir, The Young People's Chorus of New York, The Long Island Choral Society, and the The Cathedral Organs.

Here is a shot of all singers. If you've never been to St. Patrick's Cathedral you need to make a trip there - especially for all you New Yorkers. The places is beeeeauuutiful and gigantic. I can't even estimate how many people were there - but I'm thinking like a thousand.



Let's zoom in and take a look at one of the audience members - she also had sunglasses on. I want to be her best friend.

No comments: