Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Renegade Craft Fair : Chicago!

This week has been nuts-o for me (and Abe) as I am getting ready for the Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago!

There is soooooo much to do to prepare the booth. I am also having a major malfunction with my car and need to replace the transmission, so the week has involved dealing with that pain and also finding an affordable rental car. I think I got a good deal on a Prius - which is very exciting. With my calculations what I will save on gas will pay for the rental. ... Let's just hope that all works out. I don't trust rental places until I have returned the car and have not been charged any hidden fees.

Anyway - here's my deal on the craft fair:



Hi there!

Chicago's 6th Annual RENEGADE CRAFT FAIR is almost here!! This year's
event is the biggest yet, featuring 250 booths and over 300 artists!

Come out September 13 + 14 to see these amazing talents from Noon -
10pm each day. We'll be setting-up shop along Division St. between
Damen & Hermitage in Wicker Park!

PLUS we've added LIVE MUSIC to this year's festivities! Check out the
Line-up:

This event is FREE to attend!

I'll be at booth #233. Hope you see you there if you're in the area!

Click here to get more details.

No comments: