Thursday, July 24, 2008

New Website is Done*!


* please note: new website is not totally done and has some glitches, but at least it's up there.

Well, it's only been about a million nights of staring at my 15" laptop screen, but after many curse words and blood-shot eyes, I have finally updated my website!

Highlights include: updated products, an events page, and a fancy new drop-down menu bar. There are some other things too, but I won't bore you with the behind-the-scenes details. It might not be the fanciest of websites, but I'm pretty proud that I did it all myself. (Even though as I type this I'm noticing a bunch of stuff that needs to be fixed. )

I need a bigger monitor ASAP. I might do it this weekend when I'm home in Shrewsbury. If anyone has a reccomendation for a large, flat screen (19"-23") monitor with HD capabilities that is under $400 please let me know.


No comments: