Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Father's Day Gift Ideas

That's right vinyl lovers, thanks to the ingenious USB Turntables you can put all your LPs, 12"s and singles straight into your digital library.

This is what I'm going to get my dad for Father's Day. He and my mom have a bazillion records that are just sitting up in the attic. He's pretty good with a computer so I don't think he'll have a problem setting it up. It's a little more expensive than I would normally spend for Father's Day, but I know I'm going to get a lot of use out of this too! I love listening to records, but they take up so much room so I have to stick to the ol' MP3 and my computer/iPod.

http://www.firebox.com/product/1401/USB-Turntable

I hope he doesn't read this. I don't think he keeps up with my blog.

Next item on the list...converting old home movies to DVD.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just noticed your post. Best way to get your home movies to DVD is iMemories (www.imemories.com)! I just used them, and they do great work. All my home movies are not on DVD and online.

Ryan Green said...

Oh awesome! Thanks!