Friday, May 2, 2008

Troubling Dreams


Ok, I fully had a dream about the comic strip For Better or For Worse. I believe someone was like "What is Lynn Johnston up to these days?" and I proceeded to lecture my friends about how Lynn is retiring this year and will end the current plot lines of the 29 year old strip in September.

Now, this is all true, but still a very weird dream to have. Don't get me wrong, I love FBorFW and read it every morning before I even check my email. However, my friends already think I'm weird for still reading the comics pages - which I think is ridiculous, but I think I might have to agree with them that I need to let go a little bit.

I really wish Lynn wasn't retiring the strip...it is going to totally mess my routine up. She's going to keep reissuing the older strips, but I don't really like those that much. John (the dad) is super mean back then and like total "I'm the man of the house and you're job as a housewife isn't as important."

The readers' blog is pretty hilarious. Click here to read all the crazies' comments. And NO, i have not commented. (Yet.)

No comments: