Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Musicalness

Last night I went over Dave and Preeya's house to record bass clarinet and alto clarinet parts for one of Dave's new songs called "Molasses". It will be part of the HEXA album he is in the middle of mixing right now. The song is really awesome so I was really happy to be included - who am I kidding though, I love all their songs.

Tonight I am going to the first rehearsal for the Grand Street Community Band here in Williamsburg. I seriously feel so good to be playing music again - I didn't realize how much I missed it! If someone had told me that I would be recording music albums with my bass and alto clarinets back when I was in the SHS Marching Band I think I would have laughed in their face. I should get in touch with my old clarinet teacher, I think he would be so happy.

No comments: