Thursday, April 8, 2010

Nevada

I've been really into time-lapse videos lately.  A friend of a friend of a friend made a video of  their 2-year old's birthday party and it was the sweetest thing I've ever seen.

I just found this time-lapse video of an artist painting and thought it was really cool...plus I was just in Nevada so that was kind of neat too.


Nevada from robertjosiah on Vimeo.
2009–10, acrylic on linen, 54 x 120 in., many hours.

music: "Build Voice" by Dan Deacon



More info at http://robertjosiah.net

2 comments:

HanPlans said...

That a cool video! I love the painting too!

There's a moment at about 3:48 where the guy's girlfriend/wife appears for one frame and it looks like she's trying to scare the camera or something!

Ronnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.