Thursday, April 8, 2010

Nevada

I've been really into time-lapse videos lately.  A friend of a friend of a friend made a video of  their 2-year old's birthday party and it was the sweetest thing I've ever seen.

I just found this time-lapse video of an artist painting and thought it was really cool...plus I was just in Nevada so that was kind of neat too.


Nevada from robertjosiah on Vimeo.
2009–10, acrylic on linen, 54 x 120 in., many hours.

music: "Build Voice" by Dan Deacon



More info at http://robertjosiah.net

3 comments:

Han said...

That a cool video! I love the painting too!

There's a moment at about 3:48 where the guy's girlfriend/wife appears for one frame and it looks like she's trying to scare the camera or something!

Ronnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ronnie said...

Love it!