Monday, July 13, 2009

Caitlin Kuhwald Illustration

I stumbled upon the ETSY shop of Caitlin Kuhwald Illustration this weekend and was instantly in love. Her style is the perfect combination of weird and real and cartoon and cute.

I can't quite place my finger on it, but her work seems familiar and I feel like there was a book I loved as a kid that was maybe done in the same style. I wish I could have a Google in my brain so I could pull up things like that - random books I loved when I was 7.

You should also check out her website: http://www.caitlinkuhwald.com/



Suspend

Mom, if you're reading this, I think I'm going to use some of my birthday money to buy this print.

Ten Celebrities

This painting was done for More Magazine, about ten celebrities turning forty in 2008, but I think it would be really funny to have in your living room. Debra Messing never looked better.


Ml'iss

1 comment:

C. Lewis said...

I stumbled on her yesterday and find her portraits amazing. If she could do a portrait of me I think I'd have died and gone to heaven. Truly talented.