Monday, June 1, 2009

Perogies and Empanadas

This weekend Colleen and I traveled to Philadelphia to go to the wedding of our old friend Andy. Colleen and Andy went to college together, but they really took their friendship to the next level when the three of us met on Semester at Sea and I weaseled my way into their hearts.




Can't take her anywhere.


Dancing feet.

The wedding was awesome and they did a great job of incorporating their Mexican/Polish/Ukrainian heritages into the dancing, food, and ceremony.

Congratulations Andy and Lydia! I am so happy for you and can't wait till you move to Philly!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations :D my best friend annouced her wedding date but it's hush hush because it's not been confirmed that they can have the service that particular day yet (talk about complicated!!!)