Wednesday, June 24, 2009

No, Really - I'm Working.

I've been so busy lately that I've just let all my non-essential emails pile up so tonight I'm dedicating some hours into catching up and spending quality time internet shopping.

Polkadot Swimsuit
by Kimchi Blue at Urban Outfitters

I buy a bathing suit once every few years so I don't really mind dropping $88 on one. I wish I was cool with moving into the bikini zone, but my stomach ain't getting there anytime soon. Plus I like the extra protection from the sun - I burn within seconds of hitting the beach.

Mare necklace from the Lost at Sea collection
by Dannijo



This necklace is amazing. The stone is big and chunky and contrasts with the dainty chains. I want it draped on my neck immediately - once someone gives me $465.

Papallona ring

by masaoms on ETSY

This ring is soooo cool. Not just because the stone is gorgeous, but check out the underside of the ring - such a special touch:


White Porcelain Fruit Bowl
by isabelleabramson on ETSY

This bowl is so pretty and I know how much care was put into producing it. I am so impressed by how close she got the holes together - porcelain is so hard to work with.

No comments: