Thursday, February 12, 2009

Suckers on This!

Last Saturday we all headed out to Crash Mansion (aka The Peach Pit Afterdark) to see Suckers play. Suckers is the band Kenny co-manages and they are on their way to making it big. This was my first time seeing them, but won't be my last. I usually have a very low tolerance for live music (I don't like standing, so sue me) unless the band is entertaining on stage. Suckers is super duper fun to watch AND their music is pleasing to the ears.



We took the G to the L to the walking down to Bowery & Spring. This is the new favorite piece of "artwork" on the Greenpoint platform.



This just drives me insane:



The music was really, really loud at Crash Mansion. Abe communicated to Piper a la Stephen Hawkings.



Kenny and Colleen are moving in together. Adorbs.



Afterwards we went to a birthday party upstairs in the VIP room for Christina Lee. It was all white and very weird in that room... and Amstel Lights were $8. I have a feeling it is very dirty in daylight.

Lindsey, Lauren and Colleen being sassy VIPs


Ari and Jess enjoying the white furniture...and good times.

No comments: