Thursday, February 5, 2009

Out of this World

I didn't get home from the airport until 4am yesterday so I slept in real late and stayed in my pajamas for most of the day. In the evening I managed to pull on some real clothes and meet my baby girls out for some din-din (except for Dith who was actually seeing a baby girl - her niece).

We struggled all day to find something in Union Square so it would be easy for all of us and so, for once, Piper wouldn't have to cart her butt out to Brooklyn. We settled on Galaxy Global Eatery located at 15 Irving Place.

Menu and atmosphere was very weird, but the food was decent and the prices weren't too bad. FYI - the Thai'd Pizza is not pizza-like at all. It is a pita wrap. I didn't drink and spent $15. We all agreed that the restaurant is very 90's and I kept bumping into their Buddha hostess.

No comments: