Don't get me wrong, I have a lot of other jewelry that I love, but I never have time to switch it up in the mornings. One problem is that I don't have a good jewelry box to help organize what I have. Right now I have things in like random old jewelry boxes that I got from my grandmother's closet, little cardboard boxes, and hanging from random things. I need a one-stop shop for all my family jewels.
- Keep necklaces tangle-free
- Keep earrings in pairs
- Lid closes and "locks" securely (I gots butter fingers)
- Large enough to fit at least 90% of my stuff
- Small enough that it fits on my dresser
- Not from a big-box store
- Modern/vintage/art deco/wood
There are two of these on Ebay. Maybe I should just get a matching set?
VINTAGE LADY BUXTON JEWELRY BOX EMERALD GREEN & GOLD
VINTAGE JEWELRY/COSMETIC BLACK CARRY ALL BLACK CASE