Monday, December 22, 2008

DIY Links

I just did a swap in which we gathered free patterns/instructions for craft projects to 3 partners.

It was a great way to gather some new craft and DIY projects so I thought I would take some time today and post links to some simple-ish projects with instructions.

Recycled Catalogue Gift Tags


Courtesy of Peapods.Click here for complete instructions and blog post.


Gift Card Box


Courtesy of Heather Bailey. Click here for pattern download.

Paper Flower Ornaments


Courtesy of How About Orange. Click here for complete instructions.

p.s. I made these and used a glue stick instead of double-sided tape and it worked just fine. I also chose to use colored twine and fancied up some giftbags.


Recycled Cookie Tins


Courtesy of Ready Made Magazine. Click here for explanation of project.

No comments: