Friday, July 11, 2008

San Francisco!!



I'm in San Francisco for the Renegade Craft Fair. Woo hoo!! I love SF. My aunt lives here so I come visit pretty often and every time I'm here I start playing the game "Maybe I Should Move Here" and it always ends with "It's too far away from my family."

I was here in October and a new awesome thing to happen to SF since then is FREE INTERNET! It's amazing! Now I really feel like we're in the future.

Once of my favorite things to do while on the West Coast is to not change my clocks to Pacific time. I get a rush whenever I look at my phone/computer and see that it is 10:30am and then realize that it is only 7:30am! So much more time!

Today I have to run some errands for things I wasn't able to pack for the show. The night before I was leaving my car broke down and Abe ended up in the ER for dehydration (he's fine now- he had the stomach flu for a few days). So, I was a little out of my mind and forgot some crucial elements needed for my booth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

go to bi-rite and get a sam's sundae!
http://biritecreamery.com/menu.html

emilyannesavage said...

I bought a purse of yours at the craft fair and have fallen deeply in love with it. Thanks!