Sunday, March 30, 2008

Snack Attack

I love going home to Shrewsbury for a lot of reasons: spend time with my family, play with the dogs, see my friends and their funny little kids, watch hours of MTV shows and not shower for 2 days, and because I get to sleep in my old bed that is equivalent to sleeping on a firm marshmallow.

All of that aside, I really love going home because there is always lots and lots of food in the fridge and cabinets. Back here in Brooklyn I never seem to have anything in my kitchen not matter how often Abe and I hit C-Town and The Garden. Sure, I might have some frozen ravioli, olives, bread and weird soup mixes, but I don't have the items that I'm really craving when I'm sitting around watching tv. I just don't know how to shop for snacks - or rather, I do, but I eat them all in like 2 days and then the cabinets are empty for 2 or 3 weeks. Anyway, because of my lack of expertise in grocery shopping, I missed this amazing food invention:

No comments: